There is a popular misconception amongst business owners that ‘accounts’ are something your accountant produces once a year – usually well after your year end – to file at Companies House and with HMRC. As far as the business owner is concerned they serve no useful purpose.
And there are some accountants who provide just that disservice.
Fortunately at Guilford Accounting we aren’t one of them.
Your accounts are a business tool you should use and hone to perfection to make your business more profitable and run more smoothly.
As a client of Guilford Accounting here’s what our accounting services comprise:
- Selection and set up of your chosen cloud accounting solution including bank feeds, purchase invoice data entry and reporting: your bookkeeping fully automated;
- Access to one of our bookkeepers if you need data entry support;
- Preparation of an annual budget and cash flow forecast, including forecast tax payments and dates (so you get no surprises);
- Monthly bank reconciliations;
- Monthly management report of actual results compared to budget, margins and overheads;
- Monthly debtor and creditor reports;
- Monthly meeting (face to face or online) with Noel Guilford to discuss your results, areas for improvement and any other business matters;
- Quarterly VAT returns (if applicable);
- Preparation of your annual accounts;
- Company secretarial services;
- Unlimited email and telephone support.
Our fees are fixed for 12 months in advance and are billed and payable monthly by standing order or direct debit.