Do you get all this from your accountant?
You can’t become super-successful all on our own. No-one can. So you deserve to have an affordable accountant by your side who will help your business grow. We only work with business owners who are passionate about what they do and ‘get it’ that knowing their business numbers is one of the keys to success. Here’s what we do for our clients:
- Cloud accounting software on one of the major platforms (we don’t prescribe, but will advise which one is best for your business);
- Annual budget and cash flow forecast (including forecast tax payments, so no surprises!);
- A monthly meeting (face to face or online) with our principal, Noel Guilford, to review your progress against your agreed goals;
- Monthly (or quarterly if you prefer) management report;
- Monthly debtors report;
- VAT returns (if applicable);
- Making Tax Digital (MTD) ready software (or bridging software if you use spreadsheets);
- Payroll preparation and RTI returns;
- Annual accounts and corporation tax return to HMRC (if incorporated);
- Self assessment tax returns for the business owners;
- Company secretarial support for online filing at Companies House;
- Weekly blog and tax tips;
- Unlimited email and telephone support to the business owner and bookkeeper.
Our Free Guides
How to understand your business numbers
Business owners who know their numbers on a daily, weekly and monthly basis make better financial decisions (and more profit). Get a copy of my book 'Figure it out - an entrepreneur's guide to understanding your business numbers'. It's free!Download now
How to grow your business
There is no status quo in business - you are either growing or shrinking. And if you are not growing, well… now is the time to invest and grow. If you'd like help then download our free guide to '17 things you must do to get ready to grow.'Download now
How to improve your cashflow
Cash and profit are not the same; in fact you can make a profit and still have negative cash flow! And you can only spend cash....not profit. Find out how to improve your cash flow and where to get business funding with our free guide.