In even the most straightforward company or business there are statutory filing requirements that must be met. Failure to do so usually results in fines and/or penalties.
We offer a company secretarial service to clients of Guilford Accounting to manage these filing requirements on their behalf and either make the necessary filings for them or alert them when they are due.
We also offer a registered office address facility.
The statutory filing requirements we manage include:
- Company registration;
- Filing annual accounts at Companies House;
- Notification to Companies House of changes in persons with significant control and directors;
- New share issues;
- Minutes and vouchers for dividend payments to shareholders;
- Filing annual corporation tax returns;
- Notifying when corporation tax payments are due;
- Filing VAT returns;
- Filing RTI returns (if applicable) for payroll purposes;
- Filing self-assessment tax returns;
- Notifying the amount of bi-annual self-assessment payments and when they are due;
- Registering with the ICO for data protection purposes.